søndag 4. april 2010

Scenic Sunday # what a beautiful duck#

Happy Easter everyone… I`ve been  on holiday and I`m now back. Before Easter me and my family were visiting the sea in Drøbak – Oslo.  The children were feeding the duck(s) and had a wonderful time. It was quite fun I think, cause they were really close when we were feeding them. Here is some pictures from the day.

Ande vande

 

Brun måke

 

En søt liten And

 

Vil ha mat vil ha mat

 

For more Scenic pictures look HERE

scenic sunday

6 kommentarer:

  1. Vilka underbara foton på fåglarna. Förstår att barnen tyckte det var trevligt att mata dom.:)

    Tack för kommentaren hos mig och ha en bra vecka!

    SvarSlett
  2. Snygga fågelbilder! Tycker speciellt mycket om de på gräsänderna. Tycker om deras färger.

    SvarSlett
  3. Those are beautiful shots..I love them, the duck and the bird in action!

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely captures!!!! gorgeous colours on the ducks!!
    also love your next post of the leaves with water on them!!
    thanks for visiting my blog and hope you had a great easter!
    Gena @ Thinking Aloud
    a photoblog
    South Africa

    SvarSlett
  5. Underbara närbilder på vackra fåglar :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful photos, I always admire the mail Mallard's beautiful colors.

    SvarSlett

Setter stor pris på en liten kommentar fra deg :) Alle kommentarer blir belønnet med et besøk i din blogg.